Imly- Chatpata Stopover is a rare to come by in a restaurant. Imly succeeds in fulfilling a void that existed lately due to overflowing of European-Indian restaurant/cafe with bar.Amidst of all, a vibrant restaurant serving local city food from all across India that fits all pocket is just incredible.Taking Delhi people love for street food and combine with quirky colourful vibes is a LETHAL COMBINATION.
Chef Aman Puri, the man behind the IMLY menu and successfully getting Indian street food under one roof. He is young, dynamic and full of ideas. He is a food innovationist, who boldly experiments and tries to create something phenomenal. Imly menu is a perfect example of his culinary skills and expertise. From his magic Chef hat, he shares a recipe for his favourite dessert. Rasmalai Tiramisu inspired from an Italian dessert tiramisu , made out of coffee.
- Cream Cheese – 8oz box at room temp
- Sugar – 6 Tbsp (divided)
- Whipped Cream – 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream plus 1 Tbsp Sugar whipped to 1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip may be used as an instant alternative)
- Strong Coffee – 1 cup (or as needed)
- Rasmalai Crumbles-500 gms (mash of rasmalai)
- Pistachio Flakes & Almond Flakes – for garnishing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese with 3 Tbsp of sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Whip heavy whipping cream and 1 Tbsp sugar in a bowl over ice until fluffy. Fold Whipped Cream with cream cheese.
3. Dip rasmalai crumbles in coffee.
4. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese filling evenly on top of rasmalai crumbles.
5. Lightly dust cocoa powder over the filling. Tea strainer works great!
6.Top with remaining filling.
7.Chill overnight to set.
8.Garnish with pistachio and almond flakes